December 18, 2006

Seminar Tour Schedule

Hey there folks! I'll be traveling quite a bit over the next couple of weeks, as I'll be speaking at the Discover Adobe Creative Suite 2 Seminar Tour, which is run by the Creative Professional Association (the wonderful folks who sponsor my video podcast PEN). In case you wanted to come out to see me, and at the same time learn some really cool stuff about Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, here's a list of the classes that I will be personally be giving:

-----
DENVER: Photoshop, January 8
DENVER: Illustrator, January 9
DENVER: InDesign, January 10
-----
PITTSBURGH: Photoshop, January 15
PITTSBURGH: Illustrator, January 16
-----
SAN ANTONIO: Photoshop, January 22
SAN ANTONIO: Illustrator, January 23
-----
DALLAS: Illustrator, January 24
DALLAS: InDesign, January 25
-----
NEW YORK: Photoshop, February 12
NEW YORK: Illustrator, February 13
-----

You can register here if you'd like. As an added bonus, I'll be sharing tips and tricks on the Photoshop CS3 Beta on the Photoshop days as well. I always love meeting my readers and subscribers, so if you're planning on attending any of the sessions, drop me a line and let me know!

No comments: