I'll be visiting Chicago twice in October, attending two events.
The first one will be at Adobe's MAX conference. I'll be speaking on Monday, October 1 on the topic of Designing for Mobile Experiences. If you're planning on attending the conference, be sure you stop by and say hello!
The second one will be at the Creative Suite Conference, and the Web Design Conference (which follows immediately after). At these shows, I'll be giving lots more sessions, covering a lot more than just Illustrator, including the following:
- Blend Mode Magic
- Transparency: What you better know in all the Adobe apps
- Illustrator for the rest of us
- Version Cue CS3: It's all different now
- Fall in Love with Illustrator All Over Again - Part I
- Fall in Love with Illustrator All Over Again - Part II
- Designing for Mobile
- Flash! Creating and Using Flash with Adobe Illustrator
(I know, I'll be busy man at that show).
It's not too late to sign up -- there are plenty of other great sessions and celebrities at both the Creative Suite and Web Design conferences including Chris Converse, David Blatner, Sandee Cohen, Anne Marie Concepcion, Colin Smith, Deke McClelland, Bert Monroy, Dov Isaacs, Steve Whatley, and more!
Hope to see you there!