February 20, 2008

Adobe to show "something" at InDesign/Vector Conference

It has become known to me that Adobe is planning on showing some kind of a technology preview at their keynote address at the InDesign Conference and the Vector Conference, next week in Miami. Apparently, the technology preview involves something to do with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Flash. But any details other than that are shady. I'll be at the conference, so naturally, as soon as I find something out, I'll post it here. If you'll be at the conference as well, I hope we'll get to see a good show. Michael Ninness and Tim Cole are scheduled to deliver the keynote -- both of them showmen in their own right. So it should be interesting...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news Mordy! I'll be attending the conference too! See you there!

Anonymous said...

¡No mas Flash!

Anonymous said...

It is just wonderful to attend conference with Michael Ninness and Tim Cole on the same day. unfortunately I away from the city on that day. Eagerly waiting for your update on that, here.
Used Car Engines